Are you confused and overwhelmed when it comes to social media and marketing your business on the web? We offer various social media and online marketing services with specific, strategic marketing techniques and strategies in social media marketing.We help you develop a social media plan of action to attract new clients and build your business through all the major social media platforms.
Stand Out! Strategic Social Media "Done for You" Services:
Monthly strategic social media campaigns targeting your ideal audience and prospects that will include content creation, targeted social media ad campaigns (client will fund ads and set budget for ads per month) and include the following:
- Customized and branded social media profiles and channels (set up and design included)
- 5-7 posts per week to Facebook fan page
- 5-7 posts per week to Google+ page
- 5-7 LinkedIn updates per week
- 5-7 Twitter updates per week
- 12 Instagram photo uploads to your account per month
- Creation of a Pinterest account and boards (12 uploads per month)
- Monthly highly targeted ad campaigns on Facebook (client will fund ads and set budget for ads per month) to increase fan base and likes to Fan page. Ad campaigns will include sponsored ads and promoted posts on the Facebook Timeline
- Social profiles optimization to maximize your visibility and create brand awareness
- Monitoring of all social media accounts
- Individualized content, including curated articles, customized branded images and videos
Stand Out! Strategic Social Media Blueprint Training:
*Six, 60 minute to 90 minute online intensive training classes using the screen sharing service, Zoom.us to train up to 24 employees in your company. Videos of all trainings will be made available to for future review. We will login in live to your various social media accounts and build followings, connections and circles of targeted prospects.
These videos will include trainings on:
- In depth training on how to leverage Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. We will use advanced targeting methods to zone in and form relationships with potential clients, building trust and credibility by sharing relevant, useful content.
- How to use Google+ hangouts as a marketing tool
- How to form strategic alliances with like-minded professionals in complementary industries that can refer business to you
- How to write and share compelling posts, images and stories to attract new prospects online and how to share these across all of the social media mediums
- How to implement a 30 minute a day social media plan to distribute content across social media platforms and engage and interact with potential clients